About Relentless Truth
Our aim is simply to live out the Word of God. Our gatherings are simple, consisting of prayer, worship, reading of the Scriptures and fellowship. We meet weekly and stay connected throughout the week. We gather monthly for our larger “Family retreat” to share meals together as well as encourage one another.
We are a Christ exhalting, ethinically diverse and Gospel driven family.
- Willing to Be - stewards of our lives and the Gospel ministry God has given us, as individuals, and our families.
- Willing to Go - to the unreached, unchurched locally and globally.
- Willing to Act - Prefering others before self.
His vision is Our Vision
Stay on Mission - Matthew 28:18-20; Luke 24:46-47; John 20:21; Acts 1:8
Speak Truth, Love Generously - John 17:17; 1 Peter 4:8
For the Glory of God and Christ - 1 Corinthians 10:31; John 15:8
What we Believe
1. GOD: We believe that there is one true God who is one entity made of three parts (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), just as we are body, soul and spirit. We believe that God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. We believe that God is the only entity worthy of worship.
2. THE TRINITY: We believe that there are three persons in the Godhead – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. They are equal in power and authority but have different roles. 9 (Genesis 1:1-2, 26; Matthew 28:19; John 1:1-4)
3. THE BIBLE: We believe that the scriptures of the Old Testament and New Testament are the inspired word of God. We believe The Word of God is divine and by its authority life should be governed. (II Timothy 3:16)
4. SALVATION: We believe that everyone needs to be saved. We believe that Jesus is the only way to salvation through the sacrifice He made at the cross for the forgiveness of sin. We believe that a person is saved by faith alone in the sacrifice of Jesus and not by their own merit. We believe Salvation is available to all. (John 3:16; 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9-13)
5. JESUS: We believe that Jesus is both human and divine; He is the Son of God and the only savior from penalty of the law of sin and death. He is the only way to reconciliation to God the Father. ( Colossians 2:9; John 3:16 )
6. SIN: We believe that Adam and Eve were created in a state of innocence, but by their disobedience they lost their purity, and as a consequence of their fall, all of mankind have become sinners justly exposed to the wrath of God. Mankind is in need of salvation and reconciliation to God. (John 3:36; Romans 1:18-32; 5:12)
7. JUSTIFICATION: We believe that we are saved through faith in the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross and not by works. Thorough faith we are made righteous in God’s sight. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
8. THE CHURCH: We believe the Church is the body of devoted believers in Jesus Christ. We believe that through the Church, the mystery of the Gospel is revealed, namely that Jew and Gentile under the saving grace of God, are one body and make up the Bride of Christ. Thus through this mystery, the divine plan and wisdom of God is revealed. (1 Corinthians 12:3; Ephesians 2:14-16; 3:10)
On this site you will also find our Study Library. A resource for joining us as we study the Bible together as family.
This section of the site will continue to grow, so please visit frequntly for updates.